Saturday, April 19, 2008

Art-In-A-Carton FUN :-)

Here is what I got in the mail this Friday :-). I saw my friend Connie was "playing" and decided to write Susan to see if there were still any places in her artsy game... I got a lovely chocolatey looking carton full of goodies, chocolate included. An artsy 7 day diary, a matchbox little chest, lovely with oriental looking pattern and a butterfly ornament, very cute indeed... Now I am on the way to sending other artists their cartons! Thank you Susan, I loved it. You can click on Susan's name and the link will take you to her page, where a description of the project can be found.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Connie said...

Glad to see you got your first carton, Ren. I just sent 2 out, have one more to go. Love all of your doll part pictures!