Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nigel Marsh: How to make work-life balance work | Video on TED.com

Not started on the little project yet. Well, I started, if you consider choosing the first place to 'tackle' a good start :-)

One of the kitchen drawers, full of stuff I never used or use mixed with some stuff I use sometimes/often. I can NEVER find what I want as fast as I need it. That's where I'm going to start.

But this post is not just about that.

I want to share this 'idea' from one of TED's speeches. It's one of the topics that have been plaguing me of late. Being in a job where I spend 9 hours of my day + roughly 1 1/2 hours commute, I feel I have no life left for the "other things", when the 'other things' are what really matter.

Very good:

Nigel Marsh: How to make work-life balance work Video on TED.com

No comments: